A $3-million-a-year printer in Western Pennsylvania, with Digital, Offset, and Screen Printing capabilities. His Biggest Business Challenge: Loss of business from many regular customers due to the recession.
He needed more business from new clients, but his sales team was not trained on how to go after new business in an efficient and effective way. Some of them did their own thing, with some success. But he wanted more business to stabilize his monthly cash flow while increasing his revenue above break even.
What RES Did to Get the Results He Wanted
First, with the diversity in personality and experience in his five sales teams, we recognized that a one-size-fits-all approach would not be productive for him. We had to come up with a “standardized” approach, but make it adaptable to each sales team. We wanted the “standardized” approach so we would know what elements were working and which were not, and so we could coordinate the entire team to make sure they were using best practices. This approach would get him the highest results possible for the lowest cost, in the quickest time.
We used these tools (from our 20+ RES Sales Process Enhancement Tools, along with our Coaching Methodology) to accomplish this goal:
• The RES G15 New Customer Lead Generation Machine
• The RES Optimized Pipeline
• The RES Double Up Program – to maximize business from the Top 20% of customers
• His business has grown 46% in this recession over the past 2 years.
• The G15 generated over 200 new customers that provided over $500k in new business.
• Using the Optimized Pipeline, more sales teams were over quota every month than before.
• The Double Up uncovered over $250k in new business opportunities and many referrals.
Our No Cost No Obligation Compare & Contrast Analysis will give you objective data to see if our approach could be cheaper, better, and faster than your current sales growth approach. If it is, would you not want to at least know that you can get better results with less cost in less time?
Call us – let us do one for YOU.