Why We’re Different
• We approach sales and marketing as a process, not as a “trial and error”, stand-alone aspect of your business. We synchronize your marketing and sales processes so they have the same message. Usually these elements are in silos, with the sales force doing a datasheet dump and the marketing people pushing a message that doesn’t mesh.
• The Duct Tape Marketing and RES Sales Process principles we use produce measurable, repeatable, and sustainable results that will last even after we’re gone. We can help make your marketing more efficient and streamlined on the front end by turbo-charging it with Duct Tape Marketing enhancements.
• We guarantee results. If you don’t get results, you don’t pay – or we’ll keep working!
• We focus on a rapid ROI. You (and your clients) need to see tangible gains quickly to help feed quick acceptance and to maximize the potential of doing more business.
• We are truly consultants. We don’t just “dump” training and then leave you to ask how this relates to your business and how to implement the process. We work with you to implement strategies, develop tactics, measure output, and refine processes. We only charge a flat rate – no hourly charges accrue every time you need to contact us.
• For more than 10 years, we’ve been able to help companies uncover new revenue streams from money people are leaving on the table.
• Our business is a member of the National Veteran Owned Business Association (www.navoba.com). (We’ve been published in their monthly magazine several times.) NaVOBA advances the veteran business movement by unifying and providing a voice for veteran-owned businesses.
• Our joint venture relationships allow you to benefit from strategic partnerships that will improve your lead management and help measure your business performance.